We believe it was Queen Elsa who once sang that ‘The pastas in the past’ but then she’d obviously never been on a tour of the Southside’s best mac and cheese.
Go mac mad with tickets to Pastaval, which will see five venues battle it out to be crowned the big cheese.
Organised by @GlasgowFoodie from Food & Drink Glasgow.
Mac your day and:
- Sample 5 deliciously different mac and cheese at five of the Southside’s favourite venues
- Rate each dish as you go along and determine who will win the title of Southside’s best mac and cheese
- Collect your pack from the Butterfly and Pig and return your scoresheet to cast your votes!
- 1 lucky person will win a large macaroni cheese hamper courtesy of McIntosh of Strathmore
- 1 runner up will win a small macaroni cheese filled hamper courtesy of McIntosh of Strathmore
- The Butterfly & the Pig – 1039 Pollokshaws Road (Start and finishing point),
- Waverley Tea Room – 18 Moss-Side Road, Glasgow G41 3TN
- Brooklyn Cafe – 21-23 Minard Road, Glasgow G41 2HR
- Bell & Felix – 248 Kilmarnock Road, Glasgow, G43 1TT
- Jayz – 87 Kilmarnock Road, Glasgow South Side G41