Round up your mates and come and have a putt on Street Food Putter Club's bespoke 9 hole pop-up mini golf course at The Glue Factory. If the putting ends up a draw then you can settle your differences on the ping pong table or even over a game of indoor boules... sound more fun than your average Saturday? We think so!
As well as the games, sample delicious street food from Burger Meats Bun & Bó Kantina, washed down with craft beers & cider, and some lovely cocktails. All under one roof for your social pleasures. Go on, join the club for the social event with a difference.
Putt, putt and away!
- One ticket
- Cool and quirky location in The Glue Factory
- Amazing street food from foodie-favourites Burger Meats Bun and Bó Kantina
- Get competitive with your friends and play unlimited mini golf plus ping pong and indoor boules
- Live music throughout the day
- Perfect for a day out with a difference
Burger Meats Bun
- Big Cheese Burger - beef burger with cheddar, BMB sauce, gem lettuce, vine tomatoes and homemade pickles on a brioche bun
- Chipotle Chicken - chicken burger with gruyère, gem lettuce, vine tomatoes and garlic mayo
- Veginator - spiced bean burger with your choice of BMB sauce, gem lettuce and vine tomatoes
- Pork bao - slow-cooked pork belly, hoisin sauce, sriracha, pickled red cabbage and compressed cucumber
- Indonesian beef - braised beef with brown basmati rice and pickled red cabbage
- Terong belado - Indonesian style aubergine stew, brown basmati and pickled red cabbage
- Spiced chicken taco - spiced buttermilk fried chicken, gochujang mayo and radish