Sneaker, streetwear and lifestyle convention at SEC, Glasgow
SEC Centre, Exhibition Way, G3 8YW
- usually £12.50
- save 52%
- tickets sold
10:00 Saturday 6th April
Share with friends
Urbuhn Avenue at the SEC; the ultimate day out featuring sneakers, streetwear, street art, interactive areas & more – save up to 52%
Listen up: Urbuhn Avenue is bringing sneakers, streetwear, street art and more under one roof at the SEC! Featuring up to 150 brands, it’s the perfect excuse to pick up some sweet new kicks.
Amateur Banksys can head to the street art workshop, while free-play basketball, dance demos, free sneaker customs and more will keep you busy all day.
Hit the streets:
- One ticket
- Calling all streetwear and street art fans – get down to the SEC to pick up a new pair of kicks, get your hands on the latest products from iconic and independent brands, plus much more!
- See the latest streetwear and collection drops from up to 150 pop-up brands under one roof with exclusive offers, competitions, giveaways and more
- Guest speakers include co-founder of Patta, Edson Sabajo plus King of Trainers and The Annexe
- Brands include Sneaker Stockroom, Chillin and Killin, Overhype Store, Basketball Scotland, Doric Skateboards, Kings Barbershop, Mainline Store and many more
- Head to the Limited Edition Trainer Exhibition to see a collection of rare kicks
- Or head over to the Customisation Factory for a free sneaker customisation from professional sneaker artist, Sneaker Stockroom!
- Take a break in the Hangout zone over coffee and a bite to eat or head to North Hop Bar for local Scottish beer
- Shoot hoops in the basketball court and have the opportunity to meet Glasgow Rocks professional basketball player Keiron Achara
- Learn and practice photography with a free workshop from Peter Coyne
- Unleash your inner Banksy in the Graffiti District
- Takes place at Glasgow’s SEC