The Griffin’s Hogmanay Party, Bath Street
The Griffin, 266 Bath Street, G2 4JP
- tickets sold
19:30 Monday 31st December
Share with friends
£6 for one ticket to The Griffin’s Hogmanay Party, Bath Street; first foot at your local and enjoy complimentary pies, drinks and live music
About this event
Don’t spend another hogmanay sat in front of the telly with Jackie Bird.
Ring in the New Year with The Griffin’s incredible Hogmanay Party featuring live music until 1am, a complimentary Prosecco or beer on arrival, plus scrumptious pies to keep you fuelled up for the rest of the night!
Happy New Year!
- One ticket
- Includes a complimentary Prosecco or beer on arrival as well as a pie before the bells
- Be entertained by live music from Kicking in the Gutter
- Great location on Bath Street, directly across from King’s Theatre
- Held at local favourite The Griffin, sister venue to some of Glasgow’s best-loved spots including Sloans, Maggie Mays and Brel
- Fab way to see in 2019 with friends
Questions about this event
- The Griffin
- 266 Bath Street,
Recently taken over by the team behind Sloans and Brel, The Griffin is handily placed in the heart of the City Centre. Fully refurbished, the historic main bar retains its traditional look and period features, while the middle bar has been transformed into a Gin Palace. The brand new function suite, The Stage Door, is reminiscent of bygone days of theatre glamour with fairy-lights, a spotlight mirror and bags of personality.