Brand new Sunday Roast comedy & lunch, Sloans
Sloans, 108 Argyle Street, G2 8BG
- usually £15.00
- save 40%
- tickets sold
14:00 Sunday 5th August
Share with friends
If there’s one thing Glasgow knows all about, it’s absolute roasters.
Get a slap-up Sunday lunch like no other at Sloans’ brand-new event, The Sunday Roast, and enjoy a hearty buffet served up with 3 helpings of hot comedy roasts from some of Glasgow’s favourite comedians.
See some of Glasgow’s biggest roasters:
- One ticket to this brand-new event at Sloans
- Includes a mega Sunday roast buffet lunch with 2 different roasts, potatoes, veg, Yorkshire puddings and Sloan’s legendary mac and cheese!
- Laugh your socks off at three of Glasgow’s best comedians setting the world to rights
- Ever-changing roster of comedians every month; this month sees award-winning Jamie Dalgleish hosting, with guests Mark Nelson and Gary Meikle
- Brilliant Sunday curer for family and pals alike
- Fantastic city-centre location
Questions about this event
- 108 Argyle Street,
- Tel: 0141 221 8886
A Glaswegian institution, Sloans is the city’s oldest bar and restaurant. Set within a Grade A listed building, it’s full of old-world charm with a gorgeous ballroom and plenty of original features to boot, making it the perfect spot for a cosy date night, night out with friends or refuelling after a day’s shopping.