- Inspiration in the form of a book - a collection of local food stories & recipes
- From the right dishes & cocktails to order when dining out
- To recreating your favourite dishes in your own kitchen
- Featuring the likes of The Gannet, Halloumi, Cafe Gandolfi, Brian Maule at Chandon d'Or, The Spanish Butcher, Sloans and more this cookbook is one of a kind!
- This project is a collaboration between Glasgowist, Meze publishing and the city's leading chefs
- Enjoy 200 pages packed with mouth-watering recipes and stunning images that give a real flavour of the local character and confirm Glasgow as a leading food city
- Get a glimpse behind the scenes with endless storied and profiles on restaurants & food personalities
- Buy this book now to support local restaurants and independent businesses
Glasgowist is a website about the best people and places in the city of Glasgow. There you will find interviews with the quirky, interesting people who make Glasgow, fast news on events, reports on new trends and a steady diet of restaurant, venue & bar reviews.