- usually £33.00
- save up to 55%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£15 instead of up to £33 for three tapas to share for two with a beer or wine each or £29 instead of up to £65 for six tapas for four with a beer or wine at Lunya, Deansgate; the UK’s largest Spanish deli – save up to 55%
- Three or six tapas to share for two or four
- Includes a glass of wine or beer each
- Independent and authentic Spanish eatery, bar and deli
- UK’s largest array of Spanish gins, beers, wines and spirits with deli stocking over 1300 curated products that are available to buy online
- Excellent city-centre location in Barton Arcade, Deansgate; 10 minutes from Victoria Station and 2 minutes from Exchange Square tram stop
You needn’t be glum to come home from that dreamy Spanish holiday ever again because Peter and Elaine Kinsella have created a little (huge, actually) taste of Spain right here on your doorstep in Lunya, Deansgate. They’ve brought their passion for Catalonian and Spanish food and drink to two storeys in Barton Arcade, complete with kitchen and restaurant on the ground floor and deli and bar upstairs on the first – not forgetting the covered outdoor seating available on both floors. Having collected the M.E.N. City Life Manchester Restaurant of the Year in recent years, the talented pair have continued to tantalise the tastebuds across the North West.
Expect delicious tapas at the UK’s largest and proudly independent Spanish deli and restaurant. Whilst you and up to three friends salud and sip, you can tuck in to some hearty plates like patatas bravas with spicy tomato and allioli, pan-fried chorizo with white wine and fennel seeds or a plate of mostly mild but sometimes hot padrón peppers. We recommend you play roulette with the latter plate and tell us who finds a hot one! Whichever of the extensive tapas menu you decide, you’re in for a Spanish treat.