The Dyke Neuk dining, Morpeth
Meldon, NE61 3SL
- usually £38.00
- save 55%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£17 instead of £38 for 2 courses for two at The Dyke Neuk, near Morpeth – save 55%
Unlike partners in crime, partners in dine don’t have to resort to fraud or thievery to pocket themselves a tasty meal for less than the going rate.
Avoid a life of crime with today’s deal for two courses for two at The Dyke Neuk near Morpeth for just £17.
- Two-course lunch or dinner for two
- Located near gorgeous Morpeth
- Under new management
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
Located near lovely Morpeth, The Dyke Neuk is perfectly placed for a day out for a drive and a nice meal. Known for the freshness of its food and friendly staff, the restaurant is under new management and more popular than ever. The new chef has previously worked at a number of well known Northumberland restaurants, where he wowed diners.
Loved by TripAdvisor
“We found this pub by accident but will aim for it next time!”
“We stopped off at The Dyke Neuk for a spot of lunch. The food served was very well cooked and presented. The staff were friendly and, for what we had, was around what you would expect. It’s in a lovely part of Northumberland not too far from Morpeth.”
“Loved it. The freshness of each meal was obvious and the chips are worth a second visit alone.
One of our party had the lasagne which can often be a bought-in frozen type meal but this one certainly wasn't. Delicious.”
- Ham hock terrine with homemade chutney and salad with toast
- Pork and caramelised scotch egg with homemade chutney
- Apple blue cheese salad with house dressing
- Tomato and chilli risotto
- 8oz pork apple and black pudding burger with chunky chips and house salad
- Sirloin steak sandwich with caramelised onions and chunky chips
- Homemade lemon posset with shortbread
- Warm chocolate brownie with vanilla ice cream
- Sticky toffee sundae