Food lovers rejoice!
- A bible for food lovers this is a carefully collated guide to Glasgow's top restaurants
- A restaurant road map for 2020, this has you covered, from the best places for breakfast, lunch, dinner... And where to stop for chips on the way home!
- Includes the ultimate Top 10 restaurants as voted for by readers of Glasgowist.com - serving as your post lock-down bucket list
- Glasgowist have partnered with The Herald to bring you this celebration of local food & drink stories
- Based on four years of extensive research (and taste testing!)
- Features stunning images from Clair Irvin and Sonya Walos that are sure to make your mouth water
- Written by Paul Trainer with contributions from David Kirkwood and Rosalind Erskine
- Buy this book now to support local restaurants and independent businesses
Glasgowist is a website about the best people and places in the city of Glasgow. There you will find interviews with the quirky, interesting people who make Glasgow, fast news on events, reports on new trends and a steady diet of restaurant, venue & bar reviews.